Friday, April 22, 2011

Our memorable Wedding in Playa Del Carmen

Sunday has arrived and I am so thrilled to share with you, our exciting and romantic destination wedding in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. I don’t know from where to start as it is astonishing how many wonderful people prepared this day more than a dream come true. We have our first vacation to Playa and we were engaged there itself. I and my wife have known each other for last 12 years and today I am the luckiest man in the world to be able to call her my wife.
Our wedding day was tremendously filled with love and romance. Family and friends came to celebrate, what to date has been the perfect day of my life. Really, the marriage would be incomplete without such amazing people. Thanks to all who came to be there with us and send their love in spirit. I can’t forget that walking along the beach beneath the stars to the reception, the dancing, the eating, the laughing and especially that amazing feeling of realizing that I am married.  All such smiles, tears and sharing a complete week together, this is what make us feel a destination weddings playa Del Carmen so magnificent and it will be unforgettable forever.
There are some resort and houses in playa Del Carmen where guests spend days comforting and relaxing amidst the palm gardens and leading the white sand beaches. Such romantic and enjoyable atmosphere makes it a usual choice for destination wedding in Playa Del Carmen. It has been a blessing to have several opportunities to offer those wonderful beach ceremonies. From the very effortless to the very excessive, such resorts hosts craft a ceremony to fulfill our dreams. I can’t forget those beautiful Hotels that are located in the very heart of Playa de Carmen's European ambience, fine shops, restaurants and activities. The dazzling Caribbean water was quite thrilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment