Monday, March 28, 2011

Looking for budget accommodation in Playa del Carmen:

http://www.portoplaya.com/
In most of the hotels in Playa del Carmen, the service is stellar. Initially I got the lodging in Playa del Carmen in a hotel which was dealing with a rather small beach club.  However soon I realized that it would be better if you try to find a location nearby a spacious beach club, as it would help you get chair and umbrella easily.  To my surprise when I reached Playa, the beach paradise, I found that competitive rentals in Playa del Carmen were scattered all over the town. 

After a brief search I was able to locate lodging in Playa del Carmen, which was very near to the 5th Avenue, the shopping and dining haven.  The owners were eager to offer some complimentary services in some reasonable additional charges.  I took bath in the fantastic balcony pool and set out to stroll alongside the beach.  Walking barefooted on white soft sand soothed my nerves and the cool breeze refreshed my tired muscles.  It was like nature giving me its best massage.  I found a place to sit near the blue waters and watched the dancing waves and heavenly ocean for hours.  In the evening, I picked up my bag and came back to the place where I was staying. 

I had never imagined while planning my tour that I may get rentals Playa del Carmen so cheaper.  It was just one third of what was being quoted on different websites.  In the north-south thoroughfare Avenida 30, you can get some of the rentals in Playa del Carmen for as little as $40 a night, especially when your accommodation is equipped with the Internet connection and self-catering facilities.  So getting nice rentals Playa del Carmen or the condos, whichever suits your needs is pretty convenient and hassle-free.  I felt like home in my nice and not so expensive accommodation and spent all the week unwinding and relaxing on the beaches away from the hurly burly city life.  I would like to come to Playa del Carmen again and again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment